Friday, July 29, 2011

[Fun Post 1] About me

 I have many things that I am interested in. First I am interested in cutting my hair. It does not sound serious onr anything similar to taht, but I really want to make my hari shorter- like boys. But I don't mean to really cut it like boys, but really short (I am talking about just the length here!). Next I am interested in Bigbang, my favorite K- Pop group. They sing very well, but there was a big issue, so I guess they can't come out on the television.
 Next, I wil explain about myself. I am very energetic when I play with my friedns. Also, I would like to be a kind of person with a pure mind. I really like reading fantasy novels, and to play with my friends. I really hate bugs- the only reason that I catch bugs. Bugs are... dirty, especially teh flies. I also don't like the feeling of ants climing over me. Do you?? Some things I really like is usually fluffy, cuddly animals. I want to buy hedgehog nowadays.
 Now I will tell my favorite things, such as my favorite movie, books, and music. First, my favorite movies are Sunny and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The reason why I like Sunny is because this movie is fun, and is full with inspirations. Also, I like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because it has lots of awesome graphics, and the part where Voldemort dies is COOL!! The book I like the most is also Harrry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is because this book is little bit different from the actual movie, and it is fun to figure out what is different. Lastly, I like the music called STUPID LIAR by Bigbang. This song has good rythms, and also the lyrics have some meanings, unlike some songs.

1 comment: