I live in a busy city, in an apartment. Not a lot of cars go by except for the time when people go out/in for work. It is not so lousy, rather peaceful apartment. Lots of my friends live near my house, so I go to school with them. Also, the school is not so far from my house. If I run, it takes 1~3 minutes, and if I go talking with my friends, it takes about 10 minutes. Even the station is near our house! Our house is the best spot to live, except for the one fact that it is sometimes noisy because of the train.
My plan for this blog is easy. In here I will write the assignments, and if may, I would write about some things such as showing some things that happened at GLPS like a news report, and I would do some reviews about my favorite books/movies/ extra. Maybe I would only use this blog for the times at GLPS- for maybe about just one month, but if I have chance, then I will continue to use this blog.... If I have some time.
My assignment 1 is finished. Thank You :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment