Today, I will be talking about what the world eats. This family is the Ayme family of Tingo,
and the picture above is what they eat per week. The cost of the money takes about $31.55, and the recipe is Potato soup with Cabbage. For my guess, I think that there is green onion, bananas, carrots, cabbages, and potato there. There must be more food, but these are just some of the things that I guess that is the things there.
By looking at the picture, we can easily know that they only have vegetables to eat. They are different from Korea's normal families, because in Korea, if we see the foods for one week, we can see meat, vegetables, some instant foods... Lots and Lots of varieties of food.
Also, for normal Koreans we have only 4~7 family members to eat lots of things. On the other hand, this family has many children but only vegetables to eat, and the amount is small for growing children.
By looking at the picture, I found out that some countries are lucky and they eat freely like us. However, some families like Ayme family from Tingo, cannot eat as many things and as delicious things as we can eat. I felt that we should not leave out meats and such things like that because some children in our age cannot even think of eating that kind of food.
I got this picture and information from: http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_1373735,00.html

No comments:
Post a Comment